The world of games is an imaginary place where we can do things as we please. The games let us become a different person every time we enter this arena. And a change can never be complete without changing how you look; that is why we now have avatars in online games that we can customise.
The other important part of your online persona is the name, and a unique one not only gives worth to our character in the game but also allow us to strike fear in our opponents. If you are looking for a way to change the name in the Carrom Pool game, then we have got you covered.
How to change the name in Carrom Pool: Disc Game?
With new updates, Carrom Pool has come out with a solution to let its users change the name on the platform without changing it first with linked partner accounts.
- Run the game; Click on the profile button on the top left corner of the home page screen.
- On your profile page tap the pencil edit icon.
- A change name pop-up will appear. Here you can designate a new name to your account. Your new name must have a minimum of 2 characters and a maximum of 16. Keep in mind that spaces and underscores are not allowed.
Remember, you only get the first name edit for free. To change it again you have to pay in diamonds — around 100 of them.
Also read: How to chat in Carrom Pool: Disc Game?
How the user name is set in Carrom Pool?
In many of the games today, you have to set a user name compulsorily before initiating the gameplay. But in Miniclip games, things work a little differently; as you install the game on your device, your account will adopt the name and picture from the linked platform.
- Google: Linking the game with Google play will take the profile picture and username accordingly to the one you have in your Google Dashboard.
- Facebook: Facebook linking is pretty common with games and Carrom Pool also has this option. Liking Facebook Account will transport the profile picture and username you have on the platform to the games server.
- Apple Id: Both the image and username will not be changed when using this login method.
- Miniclip Id: The developer lets you create a Miniclip account on its official webpage. In addition, you can also link your Facebook account with Miniclip. There you can change your picture between your Facebook Account and your Miniclip Account. Regarding your name, it will not be possible to change it.
- Guest Account: The system takes its own user name and User id when logged in with the Guest account. With a profile picture, you can change it any time using the Avatars in the game.
Changing your initials on these platforms will render the same change in the game. Remember that the changes may take up to 24h before you can see them on your game account.
Also, make sure that your permissions are active on Apple, Google or Facebook logins when making any profile changes. Further, Keep in mind that Miniclip does not change a player’s name automatically; these are always provided by external links, such as Apple, Google or Facebook.
Also read: How to delete Ludo King account?