With 14 regional languages and over 180 million monthly active users, ShareChat has successfully evolved into a trusted messaging and content-creating tool in the Indian market.
The media allow users to create, find, and share material in their favourite Indian language from digital networks —such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and others— to ShareChat’s interface and vice versa.
The social networking platform also has a feature of downloading high-quality videos so they can be shared with friends and family. These videos include clips from multi-lingual movies, memes, gifs, health and fitness-related videos, and many more.
If you are new to the media and are struggling to download a video from the platform, then we have got you covered. Below is the step-by-step guide to help you navigate through the downloading process.
- How to download videos from ShareChat?
- How to download videos from the ShareChat app without a Watermark?
Also read: How to delete your ShareChat account?
How to download videos from ShareChat?
All the videos downloaded from the ShareChat app will be saved in the gallery of your smartphone with a watermark on each of the clips.
- Open the ShareChat application.
- Then click on the Profile button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap the three-dotted icon on the top right corner of the profile window.
- Subsequently, tap the Settings button on the pop-up prompt.
- Make sure that the toggle beside the Post Download option is swiped right.
Remember if the toggle is not switched on the videos will not be downloaded to your smartphone’s gallery.
- Go to the homepage and click on the video you wish to download.
- As the video starts playing, click on the Save button at the end of the toolbar on the right side of the screen.
Also read: How to take screenshots in ShareChat?
How to download videos from the ShareChat app without a Watermark?
If you do not want people to know from where you downloaded the video, you have to take the help of a third-party application.
- Open your Sharechat application.
- Go to the video you want to download without a watermark.
- As the video starts playing, click on the three-dotted icon at the top right corner of the video screen.
- Then on a prompt window, tap the Copy link option.
Install any video downloader application from the Google Play Store or App store that works best for you and open the video on the application using the link above. You can also take the help of online video downloader platforms like Expert PHP and others.
Also read: What is 494 error? How to fix it?