Vodafone is one of the largest telecom companies in the world, the third-largest in Europe and is present in over 30 countries worldwide. Based in the UK, Vodafone was born as a result of a merger between Racal Strategic Radio and Millicom in 1982 and went through multiple name changes before Racal Telecom left the merger, and became Vodafone.
Vodafone India was founded in 1994 and operated for over 24 years, before merging with the Idea Group in August of 2018, to form Vodafone Idea Limited. As of present, both brands continue to coexist separately, while sharing resources between them.
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to check your Vodafone balance, net balance and number, as well as other USSD codes you can use.
How to check your Vodafone number?
We often tend to forget our phone numbers when we’ve just started using a new SIM card, and so giving our phone numbers to someone becomes a bit of a problem. However, there is another way to access your number remotely.
- Open the caller app on your smartphone and dial the code using your Vodafone SIM – *111*2#
- You will get a flash messaged displayed on your phone screen, showing your number as well as other USSD codes for availing other offers.
- The message does not get saved to your phone, so make a note of your number before exiting the flash message.
An alternate method would be to download the Vodafone mobile app from your respective app store. Once you’ve logged in to the app, your number will be displayed on the Home screen.
How to check your Vodafone net balance?
The Internet is a very crucial part of our lives and hence is always handy to know how much net balance you have remaining every day, or you could exhaust it unknowingly. Here’s how you do it –
- Open the caller app of your phone and dial the following USSD code from your Vodafone SIM card – *111*6#
- Once you’ve dialled the code, you will get a pop-up message displaying your net usage details.
The other way to check your balance would be to download the Vodafone app and log in. You can then view all your usage details and avail other data plans.
How to check your Vodafone balance?
In order to check your balance remaining or talk time plan of your Vodafone perform the following
- Open the caller app of your phone and dial the following USSD code from your Vodafone SIM card – *199*2#
- Once you’ve dialled the code, you will get a pop-up message displaying your balance details.
Alternatively, you could download the Vodafone app and check your balance there.
Vodafone USSD codes for prepaid users
The following are other USSD codes you could use to obtain information about your Vodafone plan:
- *111*1*3#: To know about 4G/3G/2g offers.
- *111*1*6#: To get chhota credit.
- *111*1*7#: To know about recharge offer.
- *111*1*8#: To know about voice, SMS and roaming charges.
- *111*2*1#: To check your balance.
- *111*2*2#: To monitor the data usage.
- *111*3*1#: To stop VAS.
- *111*3*2#: To start VAS.
- *111*3*6#: To manage DND.
- *111*4#: To get MyVodafone app.
Vodafone USSD codes for postpaid users
Here is a list of USSD codes for Vodafone postpaid users:
- *111#: To check the amount due and the due date.
- *111*1*1#: To check your tariff and to activate new tariff.
- *111*1*2#: To check the data usage.
- *111*1*3#: To activate new Vodafone data packs.
- *111*1*4#: To check roaming packs.
- *111*1*5#: To check voice as well as SMS packs.
- *111*2#: Billing and payment information.
- *111*3*1#: To start or stop VAS services.
- *111*3*4#: To manage DND services.
- *111*4#: To get MyVodafone app on your device.