Google Pay is an online payment platform, which allows you to send and receive money quickly. The platform was launched initially in 2015 as Android Pay and in 2018 was launched as Google Pay. In India, this platform is based on UPI and is also known as Tez. Users can enter referral code in Google Pay to some amount in their wallet and can win prizes.
Google Pay also uses certain promotion features to attract users. Rangoli stamp was one such scheme that was launched in Diwali last year in India where users had to collect five of the Rangoli stamps to win prizes worth one lakh Indian rupees.
Using this platform, you can pay the electricity bill, book a ride, book movie tickets, transfer and receive money, among others. This app is supported on all the platforms and has the support of networks from all over the world. Users can even use Google Pay on watches, but this feature is available only in a few countries.
In this article, we explain how you can enter a referral code in Google Pay and earn the rewards.
Add referral code in Google Play via the app
Here are the steps to enter the referral code in the Google Pay app.
- Open the Google Pay app on your mobile.
- Enter the Google pin.
- Scroll the cursor below and then tap on your profile picture at the top.
- After that, tap on Invite. Here, you will see a referral code.
- Now, select the medium of the invite from the list. You can choose from a range of options, from Whatsapp and LinkedIn to Bluetooth. In the screenshot above, I have shared the code via Whatsapp. You can choose any of the platforms available on your device.
- Now, share the referral code with your friends.
Every time a person will enter your code, you and that person will get the reward.