Netflix is a key player in today’s entertainment landscape. It offers a huge selection of movies and TV shows to millions of viewers. However, there are moments when you might forget your password or want to enhance your security by changing it.
In this article, we have discussed whether you can see the password on Netflix, how to check the password and how to reset the password.
Can you see the password on Netflix?
No, you cannot see your Netflix password directly through the Netflix app or website. Netflix does not provide an option to view your password in your account settings. But there is another way that you can use to view your Netflix password.
Also read: How to log out of Netflix on TV?
How to see Netflix password?
The easiest way to see your Netflix password is using a web browser, not the Netflix app. You can do this on your phone or computer, wherever you watch Netflix. To see the Netflix password, you have to use the Google password manager. So, this method will only work if you have used Netflix on the browser and saved your password.
Below we, have explained the steps to check the Netflix password on mobile and PC through Google Password Manager.
Check Netflix password on Mobile
- Open the Google Chrome on your phone and tap on the Menu (triple vertical dots) button at the screen’s top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, tap on the Settings option.
- In the settings, tap on the Password Manager.
- Scroll down and find Netflix, and then tap on it. Then enter your phone password or biometric.
- Tap on the Eye icon to view the password.
Check the Netflix password on the PC
Step 1: Open Google Chrome on your PC and click on the Menu (triple vertical dots) button. In the dropdown menu click on the Google Password Manager option.
Step 2: Scroll down, find Netflix and click on it.
Step 3: Enter the device password.
Step 4: Click on the Eye icon to view the password.
Check the Netflix password on the TV
Unfortunately, you can’t see your Netflix password on a TV. To do that, you’ll need to change or reset your password using a phone or laptop.
Also read: Is Solarmovie safe?
How to reset the Netflix password?
If you have forgotten the password or want to change it to enhance security, below we have explained the steps to reset the Netflix password on your phone and PC.
Reset the Netflix password on the phone
- Open the Netflix app on your phone, tap on the My Netflix tab at the bottom-right corner of the screen, and tap on the Menu (trip horizontal bars).
- In the menu, tap on the Account option.
- On the account details page, tap on the Change Password option.
- Enter your current and new password, retype the new password and then tap on the Save button. If you have forgotten the current password, tap on the Forgot password below the current password field.
Reset the Netflix password on the PC
Step 1: Open Netflix on your PC and hover over the Profile icon and then in the menu, click on the Account option.
Step 2: On the account details page, click on the Change Password option.
Step 3: Enter your current and new password, retype the new password and then click on the Save button. If you have forgotten the current password, then tap on the Forgot password below the current password field.
Also read: How to fix Shak-1001 error in Crunchyroll?