When you are tagged by someone on Instagram on their posts, you can easily access the tagged posts on your profile by clicking the option on the extreme right below your story highlights.
You can also choose to hide the post or photo you are tagged in by clicking a few options in the same tagged section in your profile. But what if you change your mind and now want to display the tagged post on your profile?
Keep reading to find out how to unhide tagged photos on Instagram.
How to unhide tagged photos?
If you have hidden a few of the photos and posts from your profile and don’t know where to find them. Follow the steps mentioned below to unhide tagged photos on Instagram:
- Open your profile.
- Now tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings,
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Posts to proceed.
- Under Tagged posts, tap Manually approve tags.
- Click the Edit button next to Tagged Posts and change what posts you want to see.
You can remove, hide or unhide any posts you’re tagged in straight from this menu.
How to hide tagged posts?
Apart from changing the display settings for tagged posts from settings, you can quickly change them from the Photos of You section on your profile.
- Go to your profile.
- Find the tagged posts section in the extreme right corner of your screen below your story highlights and choose the photo you want to hide.
- Tap on the three vertical dots beside the post.
- Hit Tag options…
- Now, tap on Hide from my profile to hide the photo from your profile.
“Life’s too short to not express how you feel” — I have always lived by this quote and at times of anxiety or restlessness I always resort to expressing how I feel through art and scribbling my thoughts. I believe in spontaneity and sometimes that’s what leads to some of the best content I create.