There are many payment options available in Zomato and UPI is one of the most used payment methods because it makes paying easy, simple and fast.
If you want to link your Paytm UPI but are having trouble in linking it to your Zomato account, then here is a guide to help you do that in a few simple steps.
Linking Paytm UPI on Zomato mobile app
Launch the Zomato app on Android or iOS device and follow the steps below to link your Paytm UPI to Zomato.
- Tap on the Profile tab, last option from the left side in the tab bar at the bottom of the screen.
- In the profile screen, tap on the Payments icon (last icon from the left in the menu bar below your profile information).
- On the next screen, under Paytm UPI tap on the Paytm option.
- Zomato will ask you to fill the email address and mobile number that is linked with your Paytm account; do that and tap on the Continue button.
- On the next screen fill the code that Zomato sent to your registered mobile number.
Also read: How to unlock your Snapchat account?
Linking Paytm UPI on Zomato’s website on PC
Login to Zomato.com on any browser on your PC and follow the steps below to link Paytm UPI in Zomato.
Step 1: Click on the Profile (with your name and profile picture) icon at the top right corner of the screen and then click on the Profile option from the dropdown menu.
Step 2: On the next screen, scroll down to the Payments in the menu at the left side of the screen and click on the Manage Wallets option.
Step 3: Your payment methods will appear, scroll down and click on Paytm option under Manage wallets.
Step 4: Zomato will ask you to verify your phone number, fill in your phone number and click on the Verify Phone button at the bottom of the box.
Step 5: Zomato will send a code to the phone number you have entered, fill the code and click on the Confirm button at the bottom of the box.
Also read: How to delete your Ola account?
Akash is a law graduate who likes to go for bike rides on the weekends soul-searching for answers to his many existential questions.