MX Player is a video streaming app that offers thousands of premium, exclusive and original content across multiple languages on its platform. And unlike other video streaming apps, MX player allows people to customise almost every aspect of a video, from the display and audio settings to hardware decoding, subtitles, translation and much more.
If you are using the MX player and struggling to change the audio, you have come to the right place. Below we have made a guide to help you change the language in MX Player.
Also read: How to add subtitles in MX Player?
How to change the language in MX player app?
MX Player also lets you change the app language to make cycling through the folders more comfortable. Here’s how you can do so:
- Open the MX Player on your smart device.
- Then click on the three horizontal line button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now click on the App Language button from the menu.
- A list of all the MX Player accepted languages will pop up; choose the desired language from the inventory.
- Finally, click OK to confirm the changes.
How to change the language in MX player for dual-audio movies?
To change a movie’s audio, you first need to download or upload a dubbed video file onto your smartphone; after getting a multilingual tape installed, follow the steps mentioned below.
- To access the installed files on your device; click on the Local folder button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Search for the movie you want to view and click on the video file to play.
Once the MX Player starts playing the movie, Tap on the Sound icon on the top right corner to open all audio tracks.
Now choose the language you are most comfortable with, and the movie will start playing in your selected language.