Chrome is one of the most widely used web browsers. Chrome comes with a lot of internal features, many of which are unknown to the general public. There are several hidden pages in Chrome through which you can access various issues regarding Chrome.
In this article, we will cover some of the important internal pages of Chrome which you can use as per your requirements.
How to access hidden pages in Chrome?
You will see all the hidden pages in Chrome.
Note: Do not use the prefix https://
Now, let us brief you about some of them.
Top 7 hidden shortcut pages in Chrome
As you will see from the list, there are more than 60 pages (68 to be precise) along with several pages for debugging.
Let us understand, in brief, about a few of the pages that will be useful to you.
- chrome://apps: This command will open the chrome web store.
- chrome://bookmarks: This command will show you all the tabs that you have bookmarked.
- chrome://chrome: If you want to know the current Chrome version, this command is for you.
- chrome://crashes: All the crashes are shown with this command. Remember, you will have to enable crash reporting from the page.
- chrome://system: Detailed system information will be provided to you, including the Chrome version, OS version along with added extensions. This command will also tell you about the memory usage and USB Keyboard attached if any.
- chrome://terms: You can access the Google Chrome terms of service from this command.
- chrome://predictors: An interesting command that shows you the autocomplete action predictors based on the recent searches.
Thus, the above shortcuts will certainly make your life easy. Check out more of the internal pages for Chrome — you might find something useful to automate or make your daily life on the internet easier.
Former Senior Editor at Candid.Technology. Hemant has a keen interest in social issues and international relations.