Playlists are really helpful in saving songs that you like in an easily accessible organised list so that you can listen to them later or create lists for different moods. You can add tracks from different artists or any public playlist.
In this article, we will guide you through how to create a playlist on Soundcloud’s website and app in a few simple steps.
Also read: How to change your SoundCloud name and username?
Creating a playlist on SoundCloud mobile app
Launch Soundcloud and follow the steps below to create a playlist.
- Tap on the Meatball (triple horizontal dots) icon beside the song you want to add in a playlist.
- A list of options will appear, tap on Add to playlist option.
- A box will appear, tap on the Create new playlist option.
- On the next screen, you can add your playlist title and set it to private or public. If you set your playlist to public everyone will be able to see view it via in-app search and if you set it to private then only you or anyone you’ve shared the playlist will be able to check it out.
- After done adding the details of your playlist tap on Done button at the bottom right corner of the box.
If you’re currently playing a song and want to add it to the playlist, you can tap on the Meatball (triple horizontal dots) icon at the bottom of the current playing song screen.
Also read: How to delete your SoundCloud account?
Creating a playlist on SoundCloud’s website
Login to your account on Soundcloud.com on any browser on your PC and follow the steps below to create a playlist.
Step 1: Click on the Vertical triple dot icon beside the song you want to add to the playlist and then click on the Add to playlist option in the dropdown menu.
Step 2: If you don’t have a playlist already then Create a playlist box will open directly and if you already have a playlist then Add to playlist tab will open first. Add your playlist title and privacy settings and click on the Save button below the playlist title box.
Step 3: Your playlist will be created and you can click on the Go to playlist option beside your playlist information to access the playlist.
You can add songs to your Soundcloud playlist by following the guide above for the mobile app.
Also read: How to upload music on Soundcloud?