Available across 14 regional languages Sharechat is today one of the leading social media platforms in the Indian market. The platform is designed exclusively to cater for the needs and requirements of India’s diverse vernacular audience.
Apart from messaging your pals on the ShareChat app, the media also enable its users to make new friends, get Beauty tips, Daily horoscope and share videos, jokes, GIFs, audio songs, motivational quotes, and fitness videos. Plus you can also download high-quality images, wallpapers and cool backgrounds all on one platform.
All of these amazing features on a single media have made the application a little tricky to use for newly joined users. If you are struggling to get your messages deleted then we have got you covered.
Below we have made a step-by-step guide to help you navigate through the entire process of deleting messages on the Sharechat app.
Also read: How to take screenshots in ShareChat?
How to delete ShareChat messages?
Before following the guide make sure that the version of your application is up to date.
- Open the ShareChat app on your device.
- Now on the home page window of the media, click on the Chat icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- As the chat window opens, navigate between the Message and Requests option on the toolbar menu to find the profile of your friend.
- Then, locate and tap on the Profile of your friend to open the chat history.
- As the chat opens hover over to the text you want to delete; Now tap and hold the Individual text for a few seconds till it highlights; Optionally, select more messages to delete multiple messages at once.
- Then click on the Red Trash button at the top to delete the messages.
- If you want to delete the entire conversation at once you can click on the three dots menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then from the drop-down menu choose the Chat Delete option.
- Finally, tap Yes to confirm the step.
Also read: How to delete Telegram messages?