Screenshots aren’t just handy, they’re also revolutionary in getting the work done faster. The built-in functionality of gadgets to screengrab what is being witnessed on a monitor helps churn out important information and store them as images into clipboards or folders.
These screenshots become possible because of your device’s operating system and the coding of the app you are using. Today many apps that worry about data and security breaches do not allow their users to record or snap the on-screen content.
This is also true for social networking site Sharechat which does not allow its users to take a screenshot of the content they created, discovered or shared with their friends on the platform.
If you are looking for a way around this restriction, we have covered you. Below is the step-by-step guide, following which you can easily take a screenshot in the ShareChat app.
Also read: Why is Sharechat not working? 7 Fixes
How to take screenshots in ShareChat?
If you try to take a screenshot using a third-party app, the image will turn black. So instead of wasting time trying different screenshot applications, you can access the media from a web browser.
- Open a web browser on your device and type Sharechat in the search bar.
- Now from the listed results, go to the official website of the social networking site.
- As the site opens, choose any of the listed regional languages you feel comfortable communicating.
- On the official page of the media, click on the profile button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then tap the Account button to open the sign-in window.
- Here, type your mobile number already registered with Sharechat. And click on the Get OTP button to initiate the security protocol.
- On the next window, type the OTP you got via SMS and click OK to finish the authentication procedure.