Delivery drivers rely on platforms like Doordash to provide a seamless and efficient experience for themselves and their customers. One such feature that offers convenience and ease of access is Doordash FastPay. However, like any other technology, there may be instances where FastPay encounters issues.
In this article, we have discussed the causes of the Doordash FastPay not working issue and a few ways to help you fix the problem.
What are the causes of the Doordash FastPay not working issue?
Below we have mentioned a few possible reasons that might be causing issues while you are trying to access the Doordash FastPay.
- The verification process is incomplete.
- Insufficient balance in your bank account.
- You have updated your debit card information in the last seven days.
- Your debit card is not working.
Also read: Doordash error validating basket: Quick Fix
How to fix the issue?
If you are unable to receive your earnings through the Doodash FastPay then we have explained a few ways that might help you fix the issue.
Make sure you meet all the requirements for FastPay
- Make sure you have more than $1.99 in your balance. It is the transfer fee.
- Make sure your debit card account doesn’t have a negative balance.
- Make sure you haven’t reached your daily limit. You can only cash out once a day.
- Make sure you don’t have any still processing orders.
- If you have a new account or you have updated your debit card information then you have to wait for seven days, Doordash takes a seven-day processing period in which they verify your account.
Update the app
Outdated versions of the Doordash app can sometimes lead to compatibility issues with FastPay. Visit the app store on your device and check if there’s an update available for the Doordash app. If so, install the latest version and see if that resolves the problem.
If nothing solves your problems then you should contact Doordash customer support.
Also read: How to delete the Doordash account?