Google Calendar is an online application where you can update important events and manage them. Google Calendar lets you add reminders, locations, time zones, among others which enables you to manage your day, week or month smartly. It is a must-have tool for business personals as well as students.
In this article, we will explain how you can download and print Google Calendar from a specific date, week or month.
Download and Print Google Calendar
If you want to take a print out of Google Calendar, follow the instructions given below.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the top-right, click on the tab beside your profile name. Now, select the time range that you want to print — Day, Week, Month, Year, Schedule, 4 Days. If you do not wish to print the event that you have declined, then remove the tick mark from Show Declined events option.
- After you have selected the time range, click on the Settings option on the left of the time range tab.
- Go to the Print option, which is located at the bottom of the Settings drop-down menu.
- A new window will open where you can set the Print Range from the top, change the Font settings and Orientation of the printout.
- When you are done with customising, click on the Print option which is at the bottom right.
As you must have expected, the above steps will print Google Calendar. Well, it is not that easy. As per Google Calendar community forum, when you are through with the steps and will click on Print, Google Calendar will be downloaded as a PDF on your computer. You can then print it from there by following the steps given below.
- Open the PDF.
- Press Ctrl + P, which will take you to the print window.
- Customise the PDF and then click on Print option as shown in the screenshot.
Note: If you do not want to follow the above steps, just use Ctrl + P, and the print window will open.
We will update this article as soon as we hear something from Google in this regard. Till then, use this workaround to print Google Calendar.
Former Senior Editor at Candid.Technology. Hemant has a keen interest in social issues and international relations.