Realme smartphones tend to store all mobile apps on the home screen, which can lead to a lot of clutter and confusion and that can get a bit annoying sometimes.
So if you want to know how to hide these applications, including the pre-loaded ones to de-clutter your home screen follow our guide below to hide apps on Realme smartphones, followed by a guide to help you access hidden apps.
Also read: How to hide apps on Android without disabling or uninstalling them?
How to hide apps in your Realme device?
Open your Realme phone’s settings and follow the steps mentioned below to hide an app.
- Scroll down and tap on the Security option.
- Then select the App lock button on the next screen.
- Enter the lock-screen password if prompted.
- Select the app you wish to hide from the phone’s home screen.
- It will take you to the app lock option. Enable it by swiping the toggle switch to the right.
- Once the App is locked, the prompt will now display an enhanced security list. Enable the Hide from home screen option by tapping the toggle switch..
- You can also hide notifications and recent tasks of the said applications from the same menu.
- If you’re using this feature for the first time, the phone will ask you to set an access code.
- Set your desired code by keeping a mandatory hash symbol on both ends of the code, as shown in the screenshot above.
- Press the Done button to keep the changes and hide the app in your Realme phone.
You can hide multiple apps at once.
Also read: How to hide apps in OnePlus phones?
How to open hidden apps in Realme?
To access the hidden apps go to the dial pad and put the access code you have set above. The device will automatically show you the hidden apps.
Also read: OnePlus 9 vs OnePlus 8T: Which one to pick?