If you have mistakenly entered the wrong date of birth while making your Snapchat profile or you want to change it for another purpose, you don’t have to worry as Snapchat allows its users to change their date of birth. There are some extra features available on Snapchat like Birthday Party feature.
The Birthday Party feature adds a birthday cake beside your profile name on the day of your birthday which helps your friends to find out that it’s your birthday and celebrate it, this feature will not reveal your age to your Snapchat friends. Changing the Birthday Party settings will take up to 24 hours to take effect.
The Birthday Party feature also enables astrology-related charms and adds a zodiac sign to your profile.
In this article, we have discussed how to change your birthday on Snapchat in a few simple and easy steps.
Also read: How to add location on Snapchat?
Changing your birthday on Snapchat
If you want to know how to change your birthday on Snpacht then follow the steps below.
- Open your Snapchat and then tap on the Profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- On the profile page, tap on the Settings (Gear) icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Settings page, tap on the Birthday option.
- Edit your date of birth through the dials at the bottom of the screen and then tap on the Continue button.
- A confirmation box will appear, confirm your age by tapping on the OK button.
Your birthday will be changed on your Snapchat profile but if you are under 18 then Snapchat will not allow you to change the birth year at all, and if you are over 18 years old, Snapchat will not allow you to change the birth year to make yourself younger then 18 year old.
Also read: What does FS mean on Snapchat?