Instagram reels are entertaining videos which allow users to create videos in a creative way and show their talent to the audience, reels can also be used to promote brands, stores and businesses to attract people towards them.
Instagram offers creative tools like effects, music and stickers which helps users in making unique and amazing content, users can even make their reels shoppable by adding product tags on their reels. Instagram reels are a fun and easy way to show your talent to an audience across the globe.
In this article, we have discussed the ways to repost a reel and how to repost a reel on Instagram in a few easy steps.
Also read: Why can’t I reply to messages on Instagram?
Reposting a reel on Instagram
There are four ways to repost a reel on Instagram:
- Reposting the reel on your Instagram story.
- Reposting the reel by using the Remix feature of Instagram.
- Use a Screen recorder
- Using Third-party apps
How to repost a reel on your Instagram story?
If you want to repost a reel to your Instagram story then follow the steps below:
- Open your Instagram and then open the reel you want to repost to your story. and then tap on Send to (Flying paper plane) button.
- In the pop-up menu tap on Add reel to your story option.
- On the next page, you can use tools to edit the story and then tap on Your story option at the bottom of the page, if you want to repost the story and only want your close friends to see it then tap on the Close friends option.
How to repost reels using Instagram Remix feature?
Follow the steps below to repost a reel using the Instagram Remix feature:
- Open the reel you want to remix and repost and tap on the Hamburger (triple vertical dots) button.
- In the pop-up menu tap on the Remix option.
- Now select the way you want to remix the reel either With original video or After original video option.
- Select the filter you want to use or your video and tap on the Record button.
- After recording the video tap the Pause button.
- On the next page, tap the Next button.
- On the next page, you can edit text, and add music or stickers by using different tools provided by Instagram, after editing tap on the Next button.
- Tag the people you want and don’t forget to tag the original creator of the reel, and add the location, if you want to share the reel only to the Reels then turn off the Toggle button beside Also share to Feed and then tap on the Share button.
Use a Screen recorder
You can use a screen recorder to record the reel you want to repost and then edit it a little bit or just post it on your Instagram account but don’t forget to tag the original creator of the reel.
Using a third-party app to repost a reel
There are many third-party which allow you to download and post the Instagram reel to your Instagram account, you just have to post the link of the reel on the site and it will download and repost the reel to your account and obviously, they will ask for your account details to post it.