Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks on the planet right now. You can find your friends online, connect with them and share photos or videos in the form of posts, stories or even longer videos on IGTV.
The platform also has a short video feature called Reels that rivals TikTok. The service also has strict usage policies and security measures in place to protect its users.
In this article, we’re going to take a look at how you can logout on all devices on Instagram.
How to logout from Instagram on all devices using its website on PC?
If you’re browsing Instagram on your PC in a browser, here’s how to log out of all of your current logins.
Step 1: Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of the homepage.
Step 2: Click on the Settings option from the menu that appears.
Step 3: In the Settings menu, click on Login Activity option from the sidebar to the left.
Step 4: Here you’ll be able to see all your active logins, including the one you’re currently using. You can log out from all of them by clicking on the Log Out button adjacent to a login.
How to logout from Instagram on all devices using its Android or iOS app?
If you’re on the Android or iOS app, here’s how to proceed.
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top-right or swipe from the right screen.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- In the Settings menu, tap on Security.
- Then tap on Login Activity.
- Here you’ll be able to see all your active logins including the one you’re currently using.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in front on a login and tap the Log out button.
Also read: How to view full-size Instagram photos?
Someone who writes/edits/shoots/hosts all things tech and when he’s not, streams himself racing virtual cars. You can reach out to Yadullah at [email protected], or follow him on Instagram or Twitter.