Polls have been an integral part of gauging public opinions or popularity stats. Since the conversations have moved online to popular social networking sites such as Twitter, they are adapting.
With many socio-political issues being discussed on Twitter, seeking the public’s opinion, especially those who follow you, is an option as Twitter has a built-in feature that allows you to create a poll easily.
If you are interested in creating a poll on Twitter, here is how to do it in a few simple steps on your PC or Android and iOS devices.
Also read: How to stop emails from Twitter?
How to create a Poll on Twitter app for Android and iOS?
To add poll on twitter app on Android and IOS follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the Compose button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then on the next screen, click on the icon with horizontal bars (third icon from the left).
- Then mention the question for the poll at the top and the choices below in their respective boxes. To add more choices click on the plus (+) icon; you can add up to four choices.
- Lastly, tap on poll length, which will display a pop-up prompt. You can choose a minimum poll duration of five minutes and a maximum of seven days.
- Once you have completed the steps to add poll choices you want to mention, click on the Tweet button at the top-right corner of the display..
Also read: How to make your Twitter account private?
How to create a poll on Twitter.com?
The steps to add a poll on the Twitter app and PC are almost the same except the first step, which is mentioned below.
On PC, the location of the compose button is slightly different. To start composing a tweet on your PC, click on the Tweet button located at the end of the left-hand side panel.
Now follow the same steps as mentioned in the guide for creating a poll on Twitter apps on Android and iOS above — — starting from the second bullet point. You will see the exact same steps on your PC as on your smartphone app.
Also read: How to change your Twitter handle?