Intuit Mint, formerly known as mint.com, is a personal financial management website and mobile app, and it was produced in two countries only, the USA and Canada.
Intuit mint allows you to keep track of your cash flow and manage all your accounts; once you connect all your accounts to mint, it will keep track of your investments and bills and the cash flow to help you save more.
This article discusses how to delete your Mint account permanently through a web browser and mobile app.
Also read: How to delete your Poshmark account?
How to delete Mint account through a web browser?
Follow these steps to delete your Mint account permanently through a web browser:
Step 1: Sign in to your Mint account on the browser you use and then click on Intuit account option at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 2: In the account settings, click on the Data Privacy option and then click on the Delete option under Data Privacy settings appeared on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Click on the Continue button below the data deletion warning.
Step 4: It will ask you to check that you are in the right account before deleting the data; check your account and click on the Continue button.
Step 5: On the next page that appeared, make sure the Mint account is check-marked and any other product is not; after checking it click on the Continue button.
Step 6: Check-mark the box under the Mint stating that you understand the risk and then click on the Delete this data button at the bottom.
Step 7: It will ask you to log in again one last time to confirm that you requested account deletion; it will take a few seconds to accept your request for account deletion.
If you want to cancel the account deletion request then try login again in to your Mint account, it will give you the option to cancel request. You can cancel the request within 72 hours of when you made the account deletion request.
Also read: How to delete Nextdoor account?
How to delete Mint account through the Mobile app?
To delete your Mint account through the Mint mobile app, follow these steps:
- Open the Mint app on your phone and go to Overview and then go to the Settings or profile option at the top right corner.
- Tap on your Profile information and then tap on Manage your Intuit Account.
- Tap on the Sign and Security button ( either your email or phone number needs to be verified to proceed to the next step, so if you have not verified them yet, verify any of them).
- Tap on the Data Privacy option, then under Data privacy, tap on the Delete option.
- Keep tapping Continue through the screens, and make sure that only Mint data is selected on a page with the list of Intuit products.
- On the final page, tap on the Delete this data button.
- It will ask you to sign in again to verify that you made the request.
It will usually take 15 days to permanently delete your data and if you want to cancel the request you have a 72 hours window from the time you made the account deletion request.
Also read: How to delete Hellobrigit.com account?