Many players have reported encountering Diablo 4 error 300006 while playing the game. Diablo 4 is the fourth instalment of the legendary Diablo series. This action-packed game has garnered positive reviews from gamers and will likely top the charts.
According to various forum posts, people see this error when clicking Start Game.
Although Blizzard is yet to release official explanations and fixes to this error, there are some general steps that you can take to resolve the connectivity issues.
You’re at the right place if you are one of those people. In this article, we’ll explore this error more and provide you with quick fixes.
How to fix Diablo 4 error 300006?
As explained earlier, Diablo 4 error 300006 seems to be some connectivity issue. So, you will have to fix your internet to resolve this error.
Fix your internet connection
Poor internet connection is often the primary reason why data-intensive software like games won’t work properly, and you will see errors like the current one. There can be many reasons for no internet connection at your home or device. There might be an internet outage in your area or some issues with your Internet Service Provider.
Another reason for bad internet connectivity is faulty hardware — router, modem and ethernet cables.
Here’s what you should do to fix your internet connection to fix Diablo 4 error 300006:
- First, ensure there isn’t any internet outage in your area. You can ask your Internet Service Provider for the information or visit their website.
- If there is no outage, it is time to check the hardware to ensure they are not damaged. Check all the hardware associated with the internet connection. That includes your router, modem, power cable, and the main power source. Ensure that all the hardware is undamaged and working properly. If you notice any damage, change it asap.
- If the hardware is fine, then it is time to check the connections. Make sure that the cables are secured firmly in the proper ports.
- Sometimes, there is too much distance between the WiFi and the receiving device. Make sure that the distance is less. Or, you can directly connect the internet to your computer as it provides a more stable speed than WiFi.
- Also, remove any other electronic appliances that might interfere with the WiFi signals. While at it, place the WiFi on a raised platform so that the devices catch signals seamlessly.
- If many devices are connected to your network, remove them before playing games on the internet, as the devices share the limited bandwidth of the plan. You can also think of upgrading your existing internet plan.
- You can also flush the DNS cache to reset the internet connection.
Restart your computer or game
Another simple and quick fix for Diablo 4 error 300006 is to restart your computer or the game itself.
Sometimes the simplest fixes are the best, as they take the least time and work wonderfully. Restarting your computer is one of these fixes. Many people on the forums have resolved the error simply by restarting their computers.
When you restart the computer, all the data is wiped clean from the RAM and starts afresh. Try it and see if this works. If not, move on to the next steps.
Check Diablo 4 servers
It may be the case that the main servers of Diablo 4 are scheduled for maintenance or are overloaded. You can follow the social media handles of Diablo 4 and Blizzard, where they will update if the servers are suffering from an outage.
Disable Firewall or antivirus software
Sometimes, Firewall or antivirus software conflicts with the software, causing it to malfunction, resulting in errors such as the Diablo 4 error 300006.
To avoid this, disable any Firewall or antivirus software installed on your device or Diablo 4 to their exception list.
Note: Once you finish playing Diablo 4, turn the Firewall and antivirus software back on as your device’s security is back at maximum.
Run a malware scan
You can download any standard anti-virus on your computer and perform a quick or detailed scan to detect any malicious programs.
Windows also provide an in-built virus detection software. Type Windows Security in the taskbar search space and then click on the software. Here, select Virus and threat protection and then run a full scan.
Another way to fix Diablo 4 error 300006 is to disable the VPN. Although, by using the VPN, you can hide your IP address and location, several games are anti-VPN.
If you want to play Diablo 4 seamlessly, we advise you to turn off the VPN and try again to see if the error is resolved.
Contact Blizzard support
If none of the above methods works, you might need to contact Blizzard support for further assistance.
Provide them with as much information as possible about your issue, such as your device model, operating system, error message, and troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
Also read: Diablo 4 error code 316703: Quick Fix