Keeping your profile up to date is the best way to make it look good to other users as many users on Soundcloud search for good playlists, and if you keep updating your playlists regularly and a good profile then you will definitely attract considerably more users to your profile; even more so if you’re a budding artist.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of editing your profile on Soundcloud mobile app and website.
Editing profile on the SoundCloud app
Launch the Soundcloud app and follow the steps below to edit your profile quickly.
- Tap on the Library icon (located at the bottom-right of the screen).
- Then in your library, tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on the Edit (pencil) icon beside your name.
- Your profile information will appear. Here you can add your profile picture and your profile’s background image, and edit your display name, city, country and bio of your profile that will be visible publicly.
- After you’re done editing your profile details, tap on the Save (tickmark in red colour) icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
Editing profile on Soundcloud’s website
Open the Soundcloud website on any browser on your PC and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click on your Profile name tab beside the Notification (bell) icon in the tab bar at the top of the screen, then in the drop-down menu click on the Profile option.
Step 2: On the next screen, click on the Edit icon at the right corner below your background image.
Step 3: Your profile information page will open. Here you can edit your display name, update your profile picture, city, country and bio. You can also copy and edit your profile URL and add a support link. After you’re done editing click on the Save changes button at the bottom-right corner.
Also read: How to delete your SoundCloud account?
Akash is a law graduate who likes to go for bike rides on the weekends soul-searching for answers to his many existential questions.