As the Oscars 2023 wrapped up, one movie walked away with seven Oscars and that movie is Everything Everywhere All At Once. Although it came as a surprise that the blockbuster movie Avatar 2 did not receive the Oscar for Best Picture, Everything Everywhere All At Once deserved the win. It is everything you will not expect all at once in a movie.
To help you achieve your aim of binge-watching Oscar movies, we will provide you with the various streaming platforms and apps on which Everything Everywhere All At Once.
Also read: Where is John Wick streaming?
Location of Everything Everywhere All At Once
Now, the movie offers various unexpected lessons and depicts alternate realities that will make you wonder about the consequence of every major decision in your life. If you are curious about where to experience this hilarious and thoughtful movie, then go through the list of channels you can view the 2022 movie starring the winner of Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Supporting Actor:
Everything Everywhere All At Once is available to stream on Showtime with a 30-day free trial for new users and then at a subscription plan of $10.99 per month. Furthermore, since Showtime is also available in partnership with other streaming apps, you can access Showtime and its content on it by paying any extra fee incurred when you pay for the add-on streaming service. Hence, if Showtime is available in collaboration with any app, then you can easily watch Everything Everywhere All At Once on any app suitable for you.
Some apps that provide you with an option through which you can either buy the subscription or take a free trial of the collaboration packs are:
- If you have an Amazon Prime Video subscription, then you can take an additional or add-on yearly subscription to Showtime to be able to watch the movie Everything Everywhere All At Once. As a result, you can pay for both Amazon Prime and the Showtime add-on for $10.99 per month. There is also a seven-day free trial available.
- If you have a Hulu membership, you can get Showtime as a premium add-on. You can pay a monthly fee of $10.99 for both of them and there is a seven-day free trial available.
- If you have the Apple TV app, you can also subscribe to Showtime at $10.99 per month. Apple is providing the first month free.
- You can also subscribe to Showtime on fuboTV for $10.99 every month. There is a seven-day free trial available for users.
- You can also subscribe to Showtime on The Roku Channel for $10.99 every month. There is a 30-day free trial available for users.
- You can also add Showtime to your Sling TV subscription for $10 every month.
- If you watch your content on the DirecTV Stream, then you can add Showtime to your channels for $5.50 per month only for the first three months.
- If you have a YouTube TV membership, then you can add Showtime and begin your free trial. The monthly fee will be $10.99.
- Showtime is also available with Paramount+ for an $11.99 subscription per month.
The movie Everything Everywhere All At Once is distributed by A24 Films and directed by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, collectively known as Daniels. If you want to watch the movie for free, you can via the Airtel XStream app which provides free viewing of the movie, without any subtitles currently. You can access the app from any device be it on an Android and iOS device or through a browser on your laptop and PC.
While Airtel users can browse the app for free by having an airtel connection of prepaid or postpaid plans, DTH, and broadband subscriptions. It can be accessed by non-Airtel users for a mere ₹499 per year subscription fee for Airtel XStream Premium.
For users with an Airtel sim, you can register with a mobile number and your registered Airtel sim should be in your phone containing the Airtel XStream app. As a non-Airtel user, you can also port your sim to get this benefit or you can access the content using DTH/broadband services, as long as the XStream app can detect an Airtel connection.
Buy the movie
You can buy Everything Everywhere All At Once if you want to avoid the hassle of subscribing to a channel. The Oscar winner is available on Amazon and on iTunes in 4K Ultra HD for $19.99. The movie is also readily available on Vudu in SD, HDX, and UHD for $19.99. You can also buy the movie on Google Play for $19.99. Even though YouTube is offering you the movie through Showtime, you can also choose to buy the movie for $19.99 to play in 4K UHD. Similarly, you can buy the movie on the Microsoft Store in SD, HD, and UHD for $19.99.
You can check the availability of the movie to rent, stream or buy here. If you are going to rent the movie, then keep in mind that rented titles also tend to stay for a limited period of time after you begin watching them. The time period can vary from 24 hours to a month or 30 days after you hit play on a movie and the timer begins.
So, the expiration period lasts for 30 days if the rented title hasn’t been played and only for 24 hours if the user has started watching the movie. The title will automatically be deleted from the user’s library.
You can always use a VPN to bypass the location restrictions set by certain apps if you are unable to access their site or app due to regional difficulties.
Also read: Top 7 war movies on Amazon Prime Video