Instagram business accounts are catered towards growth and increasing the reach of small businesses and major companies over the platform. One such feature that Instagram offers only to its business account users is the feasibility of adding location to their Instagram bio.
Adding location to your Instagram bio adds an instant boost to your profile, especially if you are a small business owner. It just makes it a lot easier for potential customers to track your location directly using something like Google Maps.
Keep reading this article to find out how you can add a location to your Instagram bio.
How to add your location to your business profile on Instagram?
It is important to note that Instagram only allows user handles with a business account to add a location to their bio. This feature is not accessible to regular Instagram users.
Hence, if you run a business account over the platform, Follow the steps mentioned below to add a location to your Instagram bio.
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and head over to your profile.
- Tap on the Edit Profile option.
- Scroll down to the Public Business Information section and tap Contact options.
- Tap the Business address option.
- Fill out the necessary details required in the column such as Street Address, City/Town, Zip Code. Once you’re done, click the tick icon in the top right.
Now you will certainly not be receiving DMs from your clients asking for your location.