Over time, Instagram stories have become much better with more filters, stickers and additional features that make them come to life. One of the features of Instagram is that it allows you to add music to your stories to match the aesthetic of whatever it is you’re posting.
While this feature is quite handy, there are those rare occasions when you don’t want to display the lyrics or the catchy sticker of the music. Keep reading this article to find out how to post your Instagram stories with the music still playing in the background without displaying the sticker.
How to add music to your Instagram stories?
Let us first take you through the process of how you can add catchy and relevant music to your Instagram story that compliments your photograph.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add music to your Instagram stories:
- Launch the Instagram app on your device and swipe right on your feed to access the Instagram stories feature.
- Now you select a picture of your choice by tapping on the bottom left corner of your screen; alternatively you can tap the capture option in the middle of your screen to capture a new picture.
- Select the picture you want to share and tap the sticker option on on the top of your screen.
- Head over to the music option and browse the music of your choice.
- Tap on the music you want to play on your background; you can choose to display to lyrics or the sticker option on your story.
- Hit Done once you’re done making changes.
Also read: Does Instagram delete inactive accounts?
How to hide the music sticker?
Now coming to the best hack. Follow the steps mentioned below to hide the music sticker on your Instagram story:
- Follow the aforementioned steps to add music to your Instagram story.
- Now drag the music sticker to either direction until it goes out of view.
Your story will have the music playing in the background without displaying the sticker.
Also read: How to unhide tagged photos on Instagram?
“Life’s too short to not express how you feel” — I have always lived by this quote and at times of anxiety or restlessness I always resort to expressing how I feel through art and scribbling my thoughts. I believe in spontaneity and sometimes that’s what leads to some of the best content I create.