Pinterest is a social network where people share and discover images of anything they find interesting. People can discover new interests, pin what they like on their profiles, and see other users’ pins.
Pinterest can be used in many languages apart from English; users can change their language according to their preferences.
This article discusses how to change language in Pinterest on desktop and mobile apps in a few easy steps.
Also read: How to download pictures from Pinterest?
How to change the language on Pinterest on the desktop?
If you use Pinterest on your desktop, then follow the steps below to change the language on Pinterest on desktop:
Step 1: Open Pinterest.com and click on the Down-arrow icon at the top right corner of the screen beside your profile picture.
Step 2: In the drop-down menu, click on the Settings option.
Step 3: On the settings page, click on the Personal Information option and then on Languages.
Step 4: Select your preferred language from the list.
Step 5: Then click on the Save button to save your preferences.
How to change the language on the Pinterest mobile app?
The Pinterest mobile app uses the language selected in your mobile settings, so if you want to change the language on the Pinterest mobile app, then you have to change the language on your device.
To know how to change the language on an Android device, follow the steps below.
- Open the settings of your device by tapping on the Settings icon.
- In the settings menu, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the System option.
- In the system settings, tap on the Languages and Input option.
- Then tap on the Languages option.
- In the languages, tap on Add a language option to open the list of languages.
- Select the languages from the list which will be added to your languages on Pinterest.
Also read: How to post on Pinterest?