Founded in 2008, Zomato has been at the forefront of food delivery services in India and dozens of other countries worldwide. While the company constantly innovates, bringing BlinkIt and other services into its app, it faces stiff competition.
If you no longer require Zomato to order food or have found a better alternative for your food and even grocery delivery needs, removing your data from Zomato should be one of the first things you do, as the app contains not only your order history but also your saved cards, among other financial information.
Once you delete the Zomato account, all your public posts will either be removed or disassociated from your profile. Any data collected while you’ve used the account will either be deleted or anonymised and not attributed to you.
In this article, we’ve discussed how to delete your Zomato account permanently in a few simple steps.
Also read: How to get invoices from Zomato?
Delete Zomato account
Open the Zomato app on your Android or iOS device and follow the steps mentioned below to delete your Zomato account.
- On the app’s homepage, tap on the profile icon on the page’s top-right.
- On the next page, tap on Settings.
- Then select Account settings.
- Followed by Delete account.
- Here you can select your preferred reason for deleting the account. We chose Other, and you can do the same.
- Then tap on the Next option.
- Finally, tap on the Delete my account now button to delete your Zomato account permanently.