TikTok is always a running point on the top trending and shared videos. It allows users to make short videos from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. With our declining attention spans and the short duration of TikTok videos, you can always download or like any TikTok video that catches your fancy.
In this article, we will give a short guide on how to find saved videos on TikTok and locate any video you like instead of saving for later.
Also read: Do people see you inverted? A TikTok mystery
View saved videos on TikTok
You can view your saved videos both online on the app and offline in your gallery. To do the same, follow the steps given below:
Find saved TikTok videos online
Since TikTok is all about making and sharing videos, they have built their app to make it easier for you to locate your saved videos. You can do this in two ways:
- Go to your main profile page by clicking on your profile photo or the Me option at the bottom-right corner of your TikTok app.
- Here, if you tap on the heart icon in the middle of your page, all of your liked videos will be visible to you.
- At the top, below your profile display, next to the option that reads, Edit profile, you will find a bookmark icon. When you tap on that, you will be directed to the Favourites section of the app. Here, tap on the Videos option to find your saved videos online.
Not all videos on TikTok can be saved or downloaded. If the person whose TikTok you are trying to save has switched off their Video Downloads toggle in the Downloads option in the Privacy section of their app, you will only be allowed to view their videos online.
Find saved TikTok videos offline
You can find your saved videos offline by heading to your phone’s gallery or camera roll > albums > look for an album labelled TikTok > you will find all of your saved TikTok videos here. These videos will have the TikTok watermark on them.
If you are worried about whether TikTok sends any notification when you download or screen-record their videos, it does not send any notification. However, if TikTok detects any malicious activity or the use of their videos without the owner’s permission, it can lead to grave consequences.
Saving videos on TikTok
You can skip to the next part if you already know how to save a video. Those who are not aware of the method of saving videos on TikTok can do so by following these steps:
- Open the TikTok video, and at the side, on the bottom-right, you will find an arrow icon, tap on this button.
- From the various options shown, look for the Save Video option and tap on this option to save the video offline.
- You can also tap on Add to favourites to save your video online.
You will be redirected to the video you saved, and a message will appear at the bottom saying that the video has been saved.
Also read: Does TikTok notify screenshots?