Lightroom has become one of the most loved application and software for photo editing in recent times. It is extremely popular amongst photographers and even the top photographers of the world suggest using this software. There are different presets which are available for both mobile and PC software that makes editing easier.
Here are the steps to install Lightroom 4,5,6 & CC 2017 in the mobile app, Windows and Mac.
- Upload the unzipped folder with all the .dng files to the Cloud.
- Open the mobile application.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Select Add Photos option.
- Select the location where you have downloaded and unzipped the .dng files.
- Click twice on the BeArt-Presets.dng files which you want to install.
- Once the files get installed, click on the Settings button and select the Copy Settings option.
- Click on the Select All option and unselect Crop option.
- Click on the OK button.
- Select the image you want to edit.
- Go to Settings and Paste the settings.
Open the Lightroom software and follow the steps mentioned below.Step 1: Select Edit and then click on Preferences from the drop-down menu.Step 2: Select Presets and then click on Show all other Lightroom Presets.Step 3: Click on Lightroom.Step 4: Click on Develop Presets.Step 5: Copy folders of your presets into Develop Presets Folder and restart Lightroom.
Also read: 94 Snapchat abbreviations explained
- Open the Lightroom software.
- Select Lightroom.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Presets.
- Click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Click twice on Lightroom.
- Click twice on Develop Presets.
- Copy folders of your presets into Develop Presets Folder.
- Restart the software.
Hope this tutorial helps you. Do let us know what else we should cover about Lightroom in the comments below.
Also read: Top 11 cheapest 4G smartphones
A coder by profession and a photographer by passion. Himanshu is currently pursuing engineering in Computer Science and has in-depth knowledge of Software Development and Android App Development. He is fond of technology and loves to stay up to date with the modern tech.