Whatsapp has become one of the popular media to boon userbase of online mobile game applications. It connects friends quicker than ever. Popular mobile phone games, including the online board game alternative Ludo King, use Whatsapp’s functionality and network to share links. While you can also invite friends to play via Facebook, it tends to be a time-consuming process.– not knowing if and when an invitation will be accepted.
If you’re itching to play a game of Ludo and have a friend on the ready, too, Whatsapp should be your go-to option to connect and start playing together on Ludo King. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you play Ludo King with Whatsapp friends.
Also read: How to add a buddy in Ludo King?
How to invite WhatsApp friends to play Ludo King?
- On the main menu of the game tap on Play With Friends.
- Then choose the Board type which generally depends on the maximum number of players. Also, choose your Token colour and the Entry amount (the minimum is 100 coins). Finally hit Next.
- Then choose Game Orientation and tap on Create Room button.
On the top of the page, you will find the Room code, a private key only to be shared with friends you are interested in playing a ludo game.
- Tap on the Whatsapp icon below the Room Code (refer to the screenshot above).
- Then tap on the Whatsapp icon on the pop-up menu.
- Then select friends with whom you want to share the Room code and a message containing the code will be sent to them.
Also read: How to create a WhatsApp link?
How to join the room with a code?
If you or your friends are new to the Ludo King app and don’t know how to join the private room, send it to them via WhatsApp, then guide them through with the help of the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the Play With Friends option.
- Then tap on Join as shown in the screenshot above.
- Then type the received private code and hit the Join Room key.
Also read: How to create a room in Ludo King?