The iPhone 12, with its sleek design and advanced features, has become a popular choice for smartphone users. One of its handy features is the built-in flashlight, which can be incredibly useful in various situations. However, if you’ve ever wondered how to turn off the flashlight on your iPhone 12, you’re not alone.
Wondering how to turn off the flashlight on iPhone 12? This article discusses various ways to turn on/off the flashlight on iPhone 12.
Also read: How to sync messages from iPhone to Mac?
Turn off the flashlight from the Lock screen
You can easily turn off the flashlight from your iPhone’s lock screen. It is also the most common way to turn on the flashlight accidentally. Here are the steps to turn it off:
- Wake up your iPhone’s screen by tapping on the screen or pressing the side button.
- The flashlight icon is available at the bottom left corner of the screen. If the flashlight is on, the icon will be highlighted in white. Tap and hold the Flashlight icon; your phone will vibrate after a moment, indicating that the flashlight is turned off.
- The flashlight icon will turn back to grey.
Turn off the flashlight from the Control Centre
Another way to turn off the flashlight is from the Control centre; follow the steps below to turn it off from the Control Centre:
- Swipe down from the top to access the Control centre; if the flashlight is on, the icon will be highlighted in white. Tap on the Flashlight icon to turn it off.
- The icon will turn back to grey.
Ask Siri to turn it off
If you’ve got Siri activated, you can easily switch off the flashlight by saying, “Hey Siri, turn off the flashlight.” Siri will turn off the flashlight in response to your command.
Also read: Fix: iPhone not receiving texts from Android