Jio is one of the leading telecom service providers in the country since its launch in 2016. They’ve been offering data and calling packs at extremely competitive prices — an understatement considering that they pretty much disrupted the market at the time — and continue to do so, which has helped it grab a large market share in the Indian telecom industry.
As is true with any telecom service, you might want to know certain details about your number, or any other number for that matter. While this type of information used to be accessible via USSD codes back in the day, now most telecom providers have launched their own apps and websites to help facilitate the process online.
In this article, we’re going to take a look at how you can check call records for a Jio number.
Checking Jio call records on Android and iPhone
- Download and install the MyJio app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and enter the number to generate call details.
- The app will then text an OTP to the number you’ve entered. Enter it to log into the app.
- Once you’re logged in, head over to the Telecom section.
- Scroll down to Transactions and tap on My Statement.
- Select the dates you want to see the call logs between. These dates can be a maximum of 30 days apart. Then select View statement and tap on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you see the statement, tap on Usage Details.
- You can see your call logs, data usage and SMS details here.
Also read: How to open a Facebook account?
Checking Jio call records on its website
In a similar fashion, you can also check the call records from a browser. Here’s how
Step 1: Head over to the Jio website and click on the Sign In button (located towards the top-right of the page).
Step 2: Select Mobile from the list of services.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number to generate OTP.
Step 4: Jio will send you an OTP. Enter it to log into your online dashboard.
Step 5: Once logged in, click on My Statement and select the dates for which you want to see the call records. Note that these dates can only be 30 days apart. Once you’re done, click on the View button.
Step 6: A new window will open with your statement details. Go to the View Usage tab and you can see your call logs, data usage and even SMS details.
Also read: How to block your Jio sim? 2 ways explained
Someone who writes/edits/shoots/hosts all things tech and when he’s not, streams himself racing virtual cars. You can reach out to Yadullah at [email protected], or follow him on Instagram or Twitter.