If you are a fan of NBA 2k23, you might have encountered the error code e434de73 while trying to play the game. This error code usually indicates a problem with the connection between your game and the 2K23 servers. It can happen when the servers are busy or when there is a lot of traffic on the network.
In this article, we will show you how to fix this error code and enjoy your game without interruption.
NBA 2k23 error code e434de73: Possible causes
Here are some of the possible causes of NBA 2k23 error code e434de73:
- You are trying to load a build with Rodman’s hair. This known bug affects some players who have created a character with Rodman’s hair. This hairstyle causes the game to fail to connect to the servers and display the error code e434de73. This bug started after the latest patch and has not been fixed yet by the developers.
- If your internet connection is slow, weak, or interrupted, you might not be able to connect to the 2K23 servers properly and get the error code e434de73. This can happen if you use a wireless connection and have other devices or applications using your bandwidth or if there are issues with your router or modem.
- Sometimes, the error code e434de73 can occur because the 2K23 servers are unavailable or experiencing some problems. This can happen when there is a high demand for the game, a scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or an unexpected outage or issue.
NBA 2k23 error code e434de73: Possible fixes
Now that we have understood the possible causes of the error, it is time to dive into the fixes so that you can get back to gaming as soon as possible.
Use a different build
If you are trying to load a build with Rodman’s hair, you can try to change your hairstyle and see if that solves the problem. To do this, you need to load a different build that does not have Rodman’s hair, equip a mascot (such as the skeleton), and then quit to the main menu. From there, try to load your original build and see if it works.
Alternatively, you can create a new build, go through the story mode, and change your hairstyle once you get to the Neighborhood.
Asses the server situation of NBA 2K23
If the NBA 2K23 servers are down or undergoing maintenance, you can check their status by visiting their official website or their Twitter account. There, you can find updates on any server issues or maintenance schedules. If the servers are down or under maintenance, you must wait until they are back online before you can play the game.
Also read: NBA app on PS4 not working: Quick Fix
Fix your internet
Make sure that there is no network issue at your end. For that, there are certain things that you must first take care of:
- First, ensure there isn’t any internet outage in your area. You can ask your Internet Service Provider for the information or visit their website.
- If there is no outage, it is time to check the hardware to ensure they are not damaged. Check all the hardware associated with the internet connection. That includes your router, modem, power cable, and the main power source. Ensure that all the hardware is undamaged and working properly. If you notice any damage, change it asap.
- If the hardware is fine, then it is time to check the connections. Make sure that the cables are secured firmly in the proper ports.
- Sometimes, there is too much distance between the WiFi and the receiving device. Make sure that the distance is less. Or, you can directly connect the internet to your computer as it provides a more stable speed than WiFi.
- Also, remove any other electronic appliances that might interfere with the WiFi signals. While you are at it, place the WiFi on a raised platform so that the devices catch signals seamlessly.
- If many devices are connected to your network, remove them before playing games on the internet, as the devices share the limited bandwidth of the plan. You can also think of upgrading your existing internet plan.
We hope this article helped you fix the error code e434de73 in NBA 2k23 and enjoy your game without any interruption.
Frequently answered questions (FAQs)
Here are some FAQs on the topic:
Why my NBA 2K is not working?
There could be many reasons why NBA 2K23 isn’t working, including a bad internet connection, server outage, device not compatible, or some error in the game. Some fixes are error-specific, while general methods can fix others.
Why is 2K23 not installing?
Check your internet connection and the server status of the game. Also, make sure that you have enough data left.
While at it, check out the disk space on your device. Sometimes, low disk space also causes the game not to install.
Also read: Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 encountered an error