The State Bank of India provides its internet banking services through the Yono mobile application. With this application installed, you don’t have to wait in the long queue in the bank, and neither you need to look out for the bank timings to get your transaction or any other work done. Just open your mobile phone, download the YONO application and ta-da, your task can be done from any place at any time.
While signing up in the Yono application, you must have seen an option to enter a referral code. Here you can use a referral code and get some bonus for signing in to the application. You can also share your referral code with your friends and family and earn cashback and a bonus. This article explains how to get a referral code in the SBI Yono app and how to use it to earn rewards.
Also read: How to enter a referral code in Google Pay?
How to use a referral code in Yono SBI?
You can use a referral code to signup and get some SBI Yono bonus which, later, you can transfer to your bank account. To use a referral code, follow the steps given below:
- Download the SBI Yono app into your phone and open it.
- Select the SIM which you want to use for registeration and tap on Next.
- Tap on Proceed button.
- Type your login credential- username and password.
- Here, you will see an optional field of referral code. Enter the code given to you by the bank staff or your friend or family member. You can also type in the 10 -digit phone number of the person who referred you the application, and tap on Submit.
- Enter the OTP which you receive on your mobile phone and tap on next.
- Scroll down and acknowledge the consent and click on next.
- Set a MPIN and tap on next.
You are successfully registered, and now, you can use the SBI YONO application for Online Banking.
How to find a referral code in the Yono app?
If anyone signs in using your referral code, then you will get Rs. 150 each time. The money is added to your SBI Yono Wallet, which you can transfer to your bank.
To find your referral code in the SBI Yono app, open the app and follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the Menu hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Refer & Earn option. There you will be able to see your referral code.
- Copy your referral code.
You can now share this referral code with your friends and your family.
At the time of writing, the Refer & Earn option was not available in the app.
An avid reader and an engineering student. Love to code and read books. Always curious to learn new things 🙂