Multiplayer games are more popular than campaign driven games because they help opponents and friends to chat with each other in real-time. This feature has become the backbone of online games today. However, people are more likely to get bored quickly in such online games without the chat feature, which is ultimately bad business for developers.
Carron Pool is no different; most people play it online, though it supports offline play. And since the game is played worldwide, chat support is only a boon.
If you are wondering how you can chat in Carrom Pool: Disc Game, don’t worry; here are the step-by-step guides to help you enable the chat feature and send messages to your friends and opponents in-game.
Also read: How to change the chat theme on Instagram?
How to enable chat in Carrom Pool: Disc Game?
Chats are automatically enabled in the game. But still, if you are not getting any notification from your opponent while playing the game when you know for sure they’re trying to send you a message, then this can only mean that somehow you have disabled the chat option from the settings.
To enable the chat feature in Carrom Pool: Disc Game, follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- If you see a mute icon on the top of your opponents profile picture then this means that your Chat settings are disabled.
- To enable the chat click on the settings icon at the top left corner of the games home page screen.
- Scroll down to Chat Messages move the toggle to the right to enable the chats.
How to chat in Carrom Pool: Disc Game?
The guide will help you through the entire process of sending and receiving messages during the gameplay. Run the game on your device and follow the steps mentioned below to start chatting.
- From the home page menu choose the mode in which you want to play.
- Then decide the theme according to the coin you wish to bet.
- During the gameplay click on the talk icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear with emojis and pre-loaded replies in the game.
- If you want to write a different message then select the talk symbol on the pop-up and a message prompt will appear. Here you can send messages like any other messenger.
Remember that the gameplay does not stop in-between for players to chat in peace. So keep your messages short and focus more on the game.
If you want to continue talking with your opponent even after the game, then either you can send him a friend request, or another alternative which this game provides is to chat with the opponent at the time the winner is declared.
- At the end of the game, when the winner is declrared, click on the talk icon at the top of your profile picture.
- This will open the chatbox with previous messages intact. Here you can interact will the opponent as long as you want.
Also read: Top 7 Anonymous Chat apps for Android