World of Warcraft is a popular game that has been around for over 19 years now. Players gather in Azeroth to explore the incredible worlds, interact with each other and battle it out. However, players have reported that there is an issue with the Create All crafting in WoW.
Several players on Reddit and other forums have said that while trying to use the Create All button, the button isn’t working and claim that the button is bugged.
If you are facing the same Create All button not working in WoW, then are some steps that you can take to fix the issue. Remember, as of now, there is no official statement or fix from Activision-Blizzard and this is still a grey area.
In this article, we explore what is Create All in World of Warcraft along with mentioning the possible causes as to why Create All isn’t working and at the end of it all, we will give you a few easy solutions.
Also read: Webkit encountered an internal error: Quick Fix
What is Create All in WoW?
Simply speaking, Create All is a feature in World of Warcraft that allows the players to craft multiple items at once rather than crafting them individually. You can click the Create All button instead of the Create button corresponding items to effectively and quickly complete the crafting process.
Reasons for the Create All not working in WoW
There can be several reasons to Create All not working on WoW. Some of the most probable reasons are as under:
- You possess insufficient materials to complete the craft. Return back with the required materials in your inventory and try it again.
- You haven’t reached a crafting profession level. If your level is too low, then you can’t use the Create All button.
- Several add-ons create conflict within the game and hamper its performance.
- Presence of a game bug as mentioned in the forums.
- In-game lag due to server issues or network problems.
- Corrupt game files.
- Unoptimized game updates.
Also read: How to fix WoW error 134 fatal condition?
Create All not working in WoW: Possible fixes
Let us dive into the possible fixes to the Create All not working in WoW. Most of the fixes that we are about to mention are easy and require little to no technical knowledge. Let us start with the easiest of them all:
Restart the game client
When you restart the game client, it clears the cache and also fixes any minor bugs. So, if you are repeatedly facing the Create All not working error, restarting the game client should be your first option. If that didn’t work, then move on to the next steps.
Clear the game cache
If the game’s cache is corrupt, you can witness a crafting order failed error. You can manually clear the cache to fix the problem.
Here are the steps to clear the game’s cache in Windows:
- Open the Task Manager on Windows by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Click on the Processes tab and then locate agent.exe or the Blizzard Update Agent file. After that click on the files and press End Process.
- Next, press the Windows Key + R and open the Run dialogue. Type %ProgramData% and then press Enter.
- Navigate to the Blizzard Entertainment folder and delete it.
- Restart the Battle.net client.
If you are a Mac user, follow the steps given below to clear the WoW cache:
- Click on the Go menu and then select Computer.
- Select Macintosh HD.
- Next, go to the /Users/Shared/Blizzard directory.
- Here, delete the Battle.net folder.
- Restart the game client.
Usually, clearing the cache solves most of the problems. However, if you are still not able to use the Create All button in WoW, then read further.
Check for updates
Usually, companies launch patches to fix such small bugs in the game. To download the updates, log in to your Battle.net account and then check for updates there.
After downloading the patches, run the game again and check whether the Create All button is working or not.
Corrupt add-ons can hamper your gaming performance. Disable or delete the add-ons and see if it fixes the ‘Create All not working in WoW’ error.
Here are the steps to delete or disable add-ons:
- Head to the following directory — C:\Program Files(x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns.
- When you locate the AddOns folder, delete it.
This will delete the add-ons to World of Warcraft. After that restart the game and see if the error still persist
Wait it out
Games require a lot of programming and it is no surprise that sometimes a few buttons or options won’t work in the game.
As soon as you find any such bugs in the game, you should report them on the official forums so that the company takes notice and fixes the bug asap.
Update the game to fix the bug. As of now, Blizzard has offered no such statement or patches for Create All not working in WoW problem. So, just wait it out.
Also read: How to fix Roku error 020?