Some players are facing an error while trying to log in to Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, the error occurs when the players are attempting to log in to the game and read as ‘Error code: 10022 Error Code:10022 (Unexpected error. (0xC0030004))’.
In this article, we have discussed the causes of Darktide error code 10022 and four ways to help you fix the error.
What are the causes of Darktide error code 10022?
This error can occur for several reasons but we have mentioned some of the main reasons that might be causing the Darktide error code 10022:
- Corrupted Easy Anti-Cheat certificates.
- Outdated Windows.
- Corrupted Windows files.
- Using an incompatible version of Windows through the Windows insider programme.
Also read: How to fix Darktide error 3001?
How to fix the Darktide error code 10022?
Here are four fixes that might help you resolve the Warhammer 40,000: Darktide error code 10022:
Repair Easy Anti-Cheat certificates
One of the main reasons for this error to occur is the corrupted easy anti-cheat certificates, you can repair them to resolve this error. To repair them follow the steps below:
- Open C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 DARKTIDE\EasyAntiCheat
- Delete the folder named Certificates.
- Now, open the command prompt.
- Type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 DARKTIDE\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup.exe” install 7acc27ad90f7456f9ca9cf05bb7ef6db
You can also try to just delete the certificates folder and then run the game because simply deleting the Easy Anti-Cheat certificates folder has worked for many players. So it is not necessary to install the EAC certificates again.
Check for Windows Updates
This error can also occur if you are using an outdated version of Windows. Check that you are using the updated version of Windows, if not then update it.
Disable Windows Insider Programme
It is possible that the latest version that was installed on your PC is not supported by Easy Anti-Cheat. You can disable the Windows Insider programme, to do that follow the steps below:
- Click on the Start button> Settings> Update and Security> Windows Insider Programme.
- Then under Stop Insider Preview Builds turn the toggle bar to Off.
- Then click on Roll me back to the last Windows release> Confirm> Restart now.
Repair Windows Files through the Windows system file checker
If there are any corrupted Microsoft DLLs on your PC then the Windows system file checker will replace those corrupted DLLs with the appropriate version. To run the Windows system file checker follow the steps below:
Step 1: Press Windows Key + S to open the Cortana/Search box and search for Powershell. Open Windows Powershell from the search results.
Step 2: Type sfc /scannow to scan your system for issues.
Step 3: If the SFC scan finds any problems, use the following command to resolve them.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Restart your PC, and the error should be resolved. If that doesn’t help, using this guide, you can run a DISM scan to fix any other errors.
Also read: How to fix Darktide error 2006?