With the gaming industry on the rise new games are been churned out on daily basis giving users more options to choose from. And with a Smartphone in your hands, choosing is not much of hustle when you can download it all.
While downloading the game is a tap away, removing it is a completely different story. Every online game today encourages its users to link their gaming account with its partners like Facebook and Google — creating a link where both parties can access your data. And this link can not be removed simply by uninstalling the game.
If you are looking for a way to permanently delete your Carrom Pool account then refer to the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- Requirements to delete the Carrom Pool account permanently?
- How to delete the Carrom Pool: Disc Game account?
- How to delete the Carrom Pool login access from Facebook and Google?
Requirements to delete the Carrom Pool account permanently
To delete the Carrom Pool game permanently the user needs to fill a web form provided by Mini clip. Apart from initiating the deletion process, this webform helps the developers to verify the authenticity of the user and the account.
Before filling up the form you need to keep some details handy that is required to get the process run smoothly without any hiccups. The mandatory details are:
- Game name
- User Id
- Email address
- Your county and state
- Approximate date of the creation of account
- The reason for your request to delete the account
- Screenshot of the in-game profile
- If made purchases, attach a receipt of your last purchase
- Confirm that you want to delete your account.
How to delete the Carrom Pool: Disc Game account?
If you have all the required information and wish to continue then this is how you open and fill the web form.
- Run Carrom Pool game.
- Click the settings icon button at the top left corner of the home page screen.
- Then hover down to Help & Support.
- This will take you to the official page of the Mini Clip browser.
- Now, fill in all the details asked in the form.
Name of the game: Carrom Pool
Email address: Email id
Unique Id: To find a unique Id go to the game’s home page> profile picture.
Subject: Delete the carrom pool account and erase my data
Description: here, write the reason for deleting the account, approximate date for the creation of the account, and details about any past purchases. Facebook id ( if your account is connected with Facebook)
Attachments: Add the Screenshot of the in-game profile and receipt of in-game purchases (if any).
Note: The account will be deleted within 30 days and once the deletion process has started, it won’t be possible to cancel the request.
Deleting your account will erase all records of its existence from the games system. Also, the process does not delete the game from your mobile device you have to uninstall it manually.
How to delete the Carrom Pool login access from Facebook and Google?
When you log into the game with your Facebook and Google account it creates a link between the game and the media. And these game partners may continue to process your data for their purpose even after the account has been deactivated.
We recommend revoking access to the game to prevent misuse of your data in an event of a security breach.
How to unlink the Carrom Pool game account from Facebook?
If you logged in to the Carrom Pool account using your Facebook credentials, here is how you can unlink your Facebook account from the game.
- On the Facebook app, click on the three horizontal line button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to Settings on the next prompt.
- Then click on the Apps and Websites button under Security.
- On the next window find the Ludo King app from the list and click on it.
- Now hit the Remove button.
- In the end, a pop-up will appear, select the desired actions for removal of the game and then again tap on the Remove button.
Also read: How to chat in Carrom Pool: Disc Game?
How to unlink the Carrom Pool game account from Google?
If you logged in to the Carrom Pool account using your Google credentials, here is how you can unlink your Google account from the game.
- Open the Settings of your your Smartphone.
- Go to Google.
- Then Click on the Manage Your Google Account option.
- Select Security from the menu bar.
- Hover down to Manage third-party access under Security.
- Find Carrom Pool from the Listed apps.
- Click on the Blue coloured Remove Access button.
- Select Ok on the pop-up prompt.
Also read: How to delete Telegram contacts?
Reader, Writer, Lawyer, Horse Rider. Vishal thinks he’s funny, unless you beer him; then he’s actually funny!