iFunny is pretty much like social media platform except built around memes. Users can upload their content, comment on other’s content, share it and even have friends which are called subscribers on the platform.
The platform has often been the butt of a bunch of internet jokes for quite sometime now but if used in a rather controlled manner, the platform can be rather fun actually.
However, should you ever decide to leave the platform, here’s how to delete your iFunny account.
Also read: How to delete a blog on Blogger?
Deleting your iFunny account
Well for some reason, there’s no way to delete your iFunny account from either the Android or iOS app or even the website. If you want your account and data removed, you’re going to have to email the iFunny support team.
Note that once you’ve sent out the email, you have to wait for at least two to three business days before your account is deleted. The email you send also needs to have certain relevant information that proves to the support team that the account up for deletion actually belongs to you.
You can frame your email around these points.
- The subject can be ‘Account Deletion’ or ‘Request for Account Deletion’.
- The body of the email needs to contain the reason for deletion, your registered email address and any other contact information you might want to add.
- The email needs to be sent to [email protected]
You could write an email something along these lines.
Subject: Request for Account Deletion.
To the iFunny Support Team,
I am a registered user of the iFunny app and would like to put in a request to delete my account owing to personal reasons. Please find my basic credentials below.
Name: <Your name>
Username: <Enter your iFunny username>
Registered email address: <Enter the email you used when making the account>
Phone number: <Enter your phone number>
Alternative: Enable Safe Mode
Alternatively, instead of deleting your account, you can enable safe mode to protect yourself from spammers.
- Open the app and tap on the drop-down arrow next to Featured in the top left.
- Tap on Profile.
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right.
- Tap on Settings from the options menu.
- Tap on Privacy.
- In the Who can chat with me option, set your required preference.
Also read: How to delete Grubhub account?
Someone who writes/edits/shoots/hosts all things tech and when he’s not, streams himself racing virtual cars. You can reach out to Yadullah at [email protected], or follow him on Instagram or Twitter.