Burlington, previously known as Burlington Coat Factory, is a popular retail chain store that offers a wide range of clothing, home goods, and accessories at a discounted price. If you are a fan of Burlington and are wondering does Burlington take Apple Pay, you are in the right place.
In this article, we’ll answer the question of whether Burlington takes Apple Pay and also provide you with other payment methods used by the store.
Does Burlington take Apple Pay?
Yes, Burlington accepts Apple Pay.
You can use your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch to make purchases in the Burlington store.
Also read: Does Arby’s take Apple Pay?
How to use Apple Pay?
To use Apple Pay, just hold your Apple device near the contactless reader during the checkout and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your transaction.
Other payment methods accepted at Burlington
In addition to Apple Pay, here are some other payment methods that are accepted at Burlington:
- Credit and Debit cards: Burlington accepts all major credit and debit cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Gift Cards: Burlington offers their own gift cards, which can be purchased in-store. You can use these gift cards to do shopping from the store.
- Cash: Cash is always accepted in stores and Burlington is no exception.
- Checks: You can use checks to shop in the Burlington store as long as you have a valid driver’s license or state ID and the check is not post-dated.
- PayPal: Burlington also accepts PayPal as a method of payment.
- Amazon Pay: You can also use Amazon Pay for the checkout process in Burlington. Click on Pay with Amazon and then log in with your Amazon account and select the relevant delivery information.
It is important to note that Burlington doesn’t accept Google Pay.
Also read: Does Bojangles take Apple Pay?