The Gurugram-based TikTok alternative, Roposo, has had a boom in the number of users in the past few weeks with millions of new users getting onto the platform to share and watch short form videos on the app.
In addition to sharing videos, users on the app can also download the videos posted by other users. If you’re new to the app or can’t figure your way around, here are two ways using which you can download Roposo videos in a jiffy. You can only download Roposo videos officially from its Android and iOS app and not via the website.
If you don’t want others to be able to download the videos that you share on Roposo, check out our guide linked below, which also suggests a few other privacy settings for the Roposo app.
Downloading Roposo videos via the Downloads button
This is the most direct way to download a Roposo video. Open the Roposo app, go to the video you want to download and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the Downloads button from the options at the bottom-right of the video that you want to download.
- The video will automatically start downloading to your phone. When the video is downloading, the download button will move in a circle (as shown in the 2nd screenshot from the left above).
- Once the Roposo video is downloaded, you’ll see a notification at the top of the screen that confirms the download. For example, in the 3rd screenshot from the left above, you can see the Roposo Media saved to gallery notification at the top of the screen.
- You can also confirm whether the video has been downloaded or not from the notification bar of your device.
The downloaded video can be found in a folder titled ‘Roposo’ through a file manager or media library app like Google Photos or Photos on iOS.
Also read: How to copy the URL of a post in Roposo?
Downloading Roposo videos via the Share button
If the direct download link doesn’t work, you can also access the download lin via the share button of the video. Open the Roposo app, go to the video you want to download and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the Share icon (three dots connected with lines; as shown above).
- Then from the options that appear at the bottom, tap on the Download button.
- Similar to the method above, the video will automatically start downloading to your phone.
As mentioned above, once the Roposo video is downloaded, you’ll see a notification at the top of the screen that confirms the download. You can also confirm whether the video has been downloaded or not from the notification bar of your device.
You can access the downloaded videos through your phone’s file manager or media gallery in a folder titled ‘Roposo’.
Also read: How to transfer Roposo coins to Paytm?