The alarm on Android phones is a way to perform time-based operations, and the alarm operates outside the application, so when you set up a task in the alarm clock, it will still trigger the vents even when the app is not running or even if the device is asleep itself.
Alarm clocks on Android allow you to schedule the alarms for a set time in the future; it can be minutes, hours, months or even years. It allows you to set a label with the alarm that will pop up when it is triggered and remind you.
This article discusses how to change the alarm sound on Android in a few simple and easy steps.
Also read: How to turn off Talkback on Android?
Changing alarm sound on Android
There are many times when people get used to the one alarm sound, or the sound that is by default set for alarm is irritating, and they want to change the sound of their phone’s alarm. So, if you want to change the sound of your Android phone’s alarm, then follow the steps below:
- Open your Android phone’s Clock app.
- Tap on the Alarm icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and then tap on the alarm you want to edit to open alarm settings.
- Tap on the current saved sound or tone for the alarm; see the screenshot below for reference.
- On the alarm sound page, pick the sound from the list and tap on the sound you want to set for the alarm.
- If you have downloaded a sound or music, tap on Add new under Your sounds, which will take you to the recent files; from there, select your sound.