Gurugram-based Roposo is one of the short video sharing apps that has risen quickly in popularity over the two weeks as the Indian government banned TikTok, among 58 other Chinese apps.
The InMobi-owned video sharing social networking app boasts 50 million downloads on its homepage and is available in 10 languages, including English and nine native Indian languages.
Video creators on Roposo stand a change of earning coins, which can be converted into real money and sent directly to your Paytm account.
If your Paytm number is the same one that you used to create your Roposo account, then you don’t need to worry as any money you earn on the app will be sent on the same number when you choose to send it via the in-app option.
However, if your Paytm account is linked to a different number or should you ever want to send the money earned on Roposso to a different Paytm account, here is how you can change your Paytm number in the Roposo app in a few easy steps.
Keep in mind that you need to have the same registered number that you have on your Paytm app on the Roposo app as well to be able to send the money earned on Roposo.
Also read: How to change your mobile number in Paytm?
Changing your Paytm number in the Roposo app
Open the Roposo app on your Android or iOS device and follow the steps mentioned below to change your Paytm number in Roposo.
- Tap on the coin icon at the top-right of your homepage or profile page.
- Then tap on your coin counter (Your Earning) on the next page.
- Then tap on the Change Paytm number link below the Transfer to Paytm button.
- On the next page, enter the new number you want to change your Paytm number to in the Roposo app and then re-enter it in the box below.
- Now tap on the Update Number button to change your Paytm number in Roposo app.
Also read: How to get RP in LOL (League of Legends)?
Yatharth believes social media is the coolest thing to have happened to humankind — connecting across borders. He writes about Apple, gaming and social platforms and also indulges in offbeat tech stuff from time to time.
Contact Yatharth via email: [email protected]