Youtube needs no introduction. It is one of the leading online streaming platforms available on the internet. With millions of users and thousands of creators, this platform provides a vibrant community where you can share ideas, engage in discussions, or even promote your brand.
In this article. we discuss how you can save videos on Youtube and then access them later.
How to find saved videos on YouTube?
To find the saved videos, follow the given steps.
Find saved videos on the YouTube app
If you are using the Youtube app, follow the steps given below to find your saved video:
- Open the Youtube app and then tap on the Library option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, select Watch Later or the playlist name where you saved the video earlier. Additionally, you can just like the video, which will appear in the Liked videos option.
Find the saved video on YouTube if you are using a computer or a laptop
Just follow the steps that we have mentioned below:
- Open Youtube on any browser and then log in with your Gmail account.
- Next, click on the Library option located on the left menu.
- Here, you will see four headings – History, Watch later, Playlist, and Liked video
- Scroll down to the Watch later or Playlist heading and click on the video to watch.
Also read: How to see your subscribers on YouTube?
How to save videos on YouTube?
In this section, we explain how to save Youtube videos.
Save video on the YouTube app
To save video on the YouTube app, follow the instructions given below:
- Open the Youtube app and search for the video from the search tab.
- Next, tap the three-dot button at the bottom right of the video.
- The Save to Watch Later or the Playlist option is available from the pop-up menu. After that, tap on Done to finalise the process.
The Save to Warch Later option will save your video to the Watch Later playlist which is the default playlist of Youtube. In case you want to save the video in another playlist of your choice, you will have to choose Save to playlist option and then select the relevant playlist of your choice.
Save video on YouTube on a computer or laptop
If you are using Youtube on a computer or a laptop, follow the instructions to save the video:
- Open Youtube on any browser and then log in via your Gmail account. Remember. to save the video; you will need to log in first.
- Then hover your mouse cursor above the video, and a three-dot button will appear at the bottom right of the video.
- Just click on the three-dot button and select Save to Watch later or Save to playlist as per your convenience. We have explained these two options above.
The next section will discuss how you can find your saved videos.
Also read: How to create a playlist on YouTube?