People have smoothly included smartphones in their daily routines as helpful tools for communication, work, and entertainment. One of the amazing features of these devices is the virtual keyboard. It helps people express ideas, talk well, and get things done easily. But some people with big fingers or who can’t see very well might not like the default size of the keyboard on Android phones.
In this article, we have discussed a few methods to make the keyboard bigger on Android in a few simple and easy steps.
Change keyboard height
You can change the keyboard height to make the keyboard bigger on your Android phone. To increase the keyboard height on your Android phone, follow the steps below.
- Open the app where you can access the keyboard, and then on the keyboard, tap on the Settings icon in the menu bar.
- In settings, tap on the Preferences option.
- In the preferences, tap on the Keyboard height option.
- Choose from mid-tall, tall and extra-tall heights to make the keyboard bigger on your Android phone.
Also read: What is my hotspot password on Android?
Change display size
Another way to make the keyboard bigger on an Android phone is to change the display size. To increase the display size on your Android phone, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and tap on the Display option.
- In display, tap on Display Size available under the Appearance section.
- Choose the large or larger option to make the keyboard bigger on your Android phone. In some Android phones there will be a slider available to change the display size, swipe it towards the right to increase the size.
This method will increase the size of fonts and app icons, including the keyboard. So if you are not comfortable with making everything bigger on your Android phone then use the first method only.
Also read: How to remove a SIM card from Android?