Facebook provides great opportunities, not only for personal growth but also for business owners. You can create a page to keep up the branding of your business and can engage the audience. With over 2.7 billion users, you can tap on the audience as per your business requirements.
Posting constantly on a page might seem a bit tricky, but do you know that Facebook has its inbuilt schedule post feature which lets you schedule the post in a backdate as well as to any future date you desire.
In this article, we will explain how you can schedule a post on Facebook.
How to schedule a post on Facebook?
Here, we will explain three ways in which you can schedule a post on Facebook, which are as follows.
Schedule a post on Facebook via Computer
To schedule a post on Facebook via a computer, follow the steps given below.
- Open Facebook.
- Click on the Publishing tools option at the top.
- After that, click on +Create.
- Write the post and then click on the Share Now option.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Schedule.
- Under the Publication setting, select the date and time.
- Click on Schedule to confirm the process.
Also read: Top 7 Graphics Cards under INR 5000
Bonus tip: How to backdate your post on Facebook?
To post on a backdate, follow the instructions given below.
- Create a post on your page.
- Click on Share now option.
- Select Backdate option from the drop-down menu.
Schedule a post via Facebook Page app (Android/iOS)
This is another method using which you can schedule a post on Facebook. Follow the instructions given below to do the same.
- Open Facebook Pages Manager app.
- Tap on the page and then write a post.
- Tap on Continue.
- Now, tap on When will this be published option at the top.
- After that tap on Schedule later and then select a time and date.
- When you are finished, tap on Done at the top-right of the screen.
Note: You can schedule the post only on Facebook Page Managers app. This option is not available on the Facebook or Facebook Lite app.
Schedule Facebook posts via Third-Party applications
You can also use several third-party apps like Buffer, Hootsuite, among others. With these third-party services, you can schedule a post, on only on Facebook, but also on several other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
With these methods, you can easily schedule a post on Facebook. Do check out our other tech basic articles here.
Also Read: Gmail 101: How to add your signature?
Former Senior Editor at Candid.Technology. Hemant has a keen interest in social issues and international relations.