The days of music swapping through Bluetooth are long gone, even though some of us still follow this procedure. Nowadays, music apps like Spotify, Shazam, SoundCloud, Gaana, and hundreds more around the world are doing rounds. YouTube Music as an app can provide you with music anywhere on the planet, alongwith videos, lyrics and interesting playlists.
This article will discuss how one can share their YouTube playlist with anyone and spread good vibes.
Also read: How long can YouTube Shorts be?
How to share YouTube playlists on Android?
You can follow the steps given below to figure out how to share your YouTube playlist with anyone on Youtube and Youtube Music.
On Android: YouTube Music app
Open the YouTube Music app and follow the instructions given below:
- Tap on Library and then tap on Playlists.
- From your playlists, select the three grey vertical dots in front of your playlist. From the options presented, select Share.
- If your playlist is private, a pop-up will appear asking if you want to switch the playlist to Public to be able to share. Select Switch.
- After this, you will be presented with a blank slate where you can change the name of your playlist, add a title description, and switch to Public. Once you have filled details, tap on Done at the top-right corner of your screen. Now you can easily share your playlists.
On Android: YouTube website or app
You can still share your playlist effortlessly if you do not have the Youtube Music app. Whether you open YouTube on your browser or via its app, the steps are the same :
- Tap on your profile icon at the top-right corner of your YouTube home screen.
- Tap on Your Channels.
- Select the Playlists option.
- Choose the playlist you’re going to share and tap on the three grey vertical dots in front of the playlist.
- From the three options shown, choose Edit.
- You will be shown a page where you can change the title of the playlist, add a title description, and change the playlist from Private to Public.
How to share YouTube playlists on PC?
Like Android, you can share your Youtube playlists via the Youtube Music website or Youtube.com.
On PC: YouTube Music app
If you have the YouTube music app on your desktop, then open the app and follow the given steps:
Step 1: Click on Library at the top menu bar. Your playlists will show up on your screen.
Step 2: Hover over the playlist that you want to share. Three vertical grey dots will appear. Click on these dots, then click on the Share option.
Step 3: A pop-up box will ask you to change your profile to public if it is private. Click on Switch and you will be directed to another box where you can fill in the title name, description, and change the profile to Public from Private in order to share your playlist. After this, select the Save option.
On PC: YouTube website
If you do not have the YouTube music app on your desktop, you can also share your playlist by opening YouTube on your browser. You will find the YouTube Music option on the left side of your screen. Select this YouTube Music from the various options given. After this, you can follow the same steps as you did above when you installed the app on your desktop.
Also read: Can you embed YouTube Shorts?
Always curious, calm, and a little crazy, you can find me daydreaming or studying. An avid reader, traveler, and a graduate of Aviation Science, I love gaining new experiences in life and star gazing.
You can contact her here: [email protected]