Cricket Wireless is an AT&T-owned wireless service provider with millions of subscribers.
In this article, we have discussed a few ways by which you can check if Cricket’s servers are down.
Check third-party website
We have checked Cricket wireless on Downdetector and as you can see from the screenshot, the website is working fine with a few minor reports of outages.
Visit Cricket’s social media pages
Companies inform users on their social media platforms of any major internet outages and disruptions.
Contact Cricket Wireless
You can contact Cricket Wireless customer support and mention the problem in detail.
Some troubleshooting at your end
If you notice that you are unable to stream Cricket or any other streaming services, then there are a few things that you should try at home before contacting the company:
- Check your internet connection. Sometimes, the internet is down or there is some network outage in your area. You should call your Internet Service Provider to resolve the issue.
- Make sure that the router is not damaged and is updated with the latest firmware.
- Confirm that the ethernet cables are not damaged and are properly secured to the ports.
- Online streaming requires a large bandwidth. So, if it is not working properly, then you should remove one or two devices that might be draining the bandwidth. You can also opt for a plan with more bandwidth.
- Make sure that there is no obstacle between the WiFi router and your device. Also, ensure that the device and the router are within range of each other.
- Remove any other device or gadget that might be interfering with the signals.
Also read: How to check if WowWay is facing an outage?