Apple’s iPhone is limited by its closed iOS ecosystem, but the company offers several pre-installed features on its devices — including the iPhone — which are built keeping the user experience in mind. One such feature that’s readily available for users is the ability to create slideshows on-the-go via your iPhone.
If you’re keen on reliving some memories or sharing them with friends at gatherings or online, iPhone has a built-in feature that enables users to create a slideshow, and in this article, we’ve discussed how to make a slideshow on iPhone in a few easy steps.
Making a slideshow on iPhone 101
To make a slideshow on your iPhone, go to the Photos app and open an album or the library where the images for the slideshow are located and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the Select option at the top-right of the display.
- Then select the images you wish to add to the slideshow either individually or by choosing the Select All option to add all the pictures in the album or library.
- Once you’ve selected the images, tap on the Share button at the bottom-left of the display.
- Scroll down the menu and tap on Slideshow.
Your iPhone will work up the magic, and a slideshow will be created soon. You can play and pause the slideshow as well as customise it a bit.
If you wish to view the slideshow on your TV, you can also connect your iPhone to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV and cast it on the big screen.
How to edit the slideshow on iPhone?
While you’ll need to download third-party applications for any major customisations, you can tweak a few settings directly on the iPhone via the built-in settings options.
- To access the slideshow customisations, tap on the slideshow to reveal the play/pause button and then tap on the Options button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- On the next page, you’ll be able to change the theme or layout of the slideshows and set it to one of the five available options, select background music from the five presets, or add a song from your phone’s media library, toggle the speed of the slideshow and also set it to repeat once finished or not.
Writes news mostly and edits almost everything at Candid.Technology. He loves taking trips on his bikes or chugging beers as Manchester United battle rivals.
Contact Prayank via email: [email protected]