If you have tried to place an order on Panda Express and were greeted with a validation failed error, you are not the only user to have faced this issue. This is a common issue and can be fixed easily.
In this article, we’ll guide you through some quick fixes to resolve the Panda Express validation failed error so that you can successfully place your order.
Why you are getting Panda Express validation failed error?
The validation failed error on Panda Express typically occurs due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect payment information.
- Invalid coupon codes.
- Your account is expired.
- Internet connection issues.
- Browser cache issues.
Also read: 5 ways to fix Adobe short media token validation error: invalid_signature
How to fix Panda Express validation failed error?
Now that we have understood why you are seeing a validation failed prompt on your screen, it is time to fix this.
Here are some actions that you can take to resolve the Panda Express validation failed error:
Check your internet connection
Make sure that there is no network issue at your end. For that, there are certain things that you must first take care of:
- First, make sure that there isn’t any internet outage in your area. You can ask your Internet Service Provider for the information or you can visit their website.
- If there is no outage, then it is time to check the hardware to make sure that they are not damaged. Check all the hardware associated with the internet connection. That includes your router, modem, power cable, and the main power source, among others. Ensure that all the hardware is undamaged and working properly. If you notice any damage, change it asap.
- If the hardware is fine, then it is time to check the connections. Make sure that the cables are secured firmly in the proper ports.
- Sometimes, there is too much distance between the WiFi and the receiving device. Make sure that the distance is less. Or, you can directly connect the internet to your computer as it provides a more stable speed compared to WiFi.
- Also, remove any other electronic appliances that might interfere with the WiFi signals. While you are at it, place the WiFi on a raised platform so that the devices catch signals seamlessly.
- If there are many devices connected to your network, remove them before playing games on the internet as the devices share the limited bandwidth of the plan. You can also think of upgrading your existing internet plan.
Clear the browser cache
A cache is a storage tool that temporarily stores data. Storing data in a cache makes it readily available for the client to access and saves time. For this purpose, web browsers use the cache functionality for faster and more seamless browsing. However, it also causes some problems. So, you should clear the browser’s cache once in a while.
Here are the steps to clear the cache on Google Chrome:
Step 1: Open Chrome and then click on the three-dot button > More tools > Clear browsing data.
Step 2: Check on Browsing history, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Also, select the time range to All time. You can also select a particular time range, but we advise you to clear all your data. Next, click on Clear Data to finalise the process.
You can visit this article to find out another, more direct method to clear the cache on Chrome.
Check your payment information
Double-check your payment information to make sure it is accurate. This includes your credit card number, expiration date and CVV.
Verify your coupon code
If you are using a coupon code to receive discounts, make sure it’s valid and not expired. While you are at it, check the terms and conditions of the coupon code to confirm the validity.
Update your account information
It may happen that your account information hasn’t been updated in a while. Enter your latest account details including your billing address and other payment information.
Contact Panda Express customer support
If none of the above solutions works, you can contact Panda Express support and explain your problem in detail.
Also read: Why is Taco Bell app not working?